Saturday, June 27, 2009

Freedom to Love

I am 62 years of age. In some circles, I am said to have seen T-Rex up close and personnel. My one concern, may seem out of date. Interracial dating and marriage is the subject, that concerns me. Racism and hate of people who are in or wish to begin such a relationship is still alive and kicking. I know, I am one of those people. I have read a lot of the so called theories on the subject and I say BALDERDASH ( ha, ha ). Why are my choices, in the search for companionship limited to a certain group, or, race? Here it is the 21st century, and yet, when I see an attractive woman, who is not african-american ( whoops gave myself away ), I must think twice, perhaps more. And for the woman ( as well as myself ) the social stigma of dating outside of you kind , is still very strongly held on two. I am looking for a community of men and women, who have come to the realization that LOVE has no color, religion or appropriate age.

No comments:

Post a Comment